The Holy Spirit Seminary is the place of learning and spiritual advancement for the seminarians that will take up their spiritual mission in Queensland and beyond.
The existing facility did not meet the Seminary requirements and alterations to the Administration Building and Rectors Office were completed along with the addition of the new Learning Centre. The upgrades provide new staff amenities, archives, reception, auditorium, function centre, commercial kitchen and dining space.
Our scope of work included:
- The supply, installation and commissioning of 6 large split ducted Airconditioning units up to 52 kW in capacity.
- Supply, installation and commissioning of several Mitsubishi VRF systems with central control capability.
- Supply, installation and commissioning of kitchen exhaust hoods and associated ventilation system.
- Supply and installation of energy recovery units to improve the efficiency of the Airconditioning system.
- Supply and installation of all duct work and associated air diffusion equipment.
- Supply and installation of humidifiers and duct heaters.
- Design, supply and installation of control systems
- Supply and installation of mechanical electrical switchboards
The project was completed on time and within budget exceeding the client’s expectations
|Category||Design & Construct|